So I've been perusing my old blog (this one, more specifically) and I've got to say, it's not so bad(my original post "No Expectations" remains). I did notice a handful of weird grammatical and spelling mistakes while I was in Brazil. I'm blaming the whole language thing that happened while I was there.
Since the last time I wrote, I graduated from college, spent exactly 44 days in Europe and have been studying for the GRE in preparation for applying to graduate school, which I will be doing...now.
Oh and yesterday I received the MyTouch 4G that I "upgraded" to, which was really scary at first but is actually wonderful and requires little out of me. Really, all I have to do is roll over and yell at it and it does whatever I want.
Anyway, I'll keep this post short because I've already spent 3 hours on this computer today and still haven't eaten breakfast, which I guess is lunch now...er.
xox
Bimbola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment