Hey Yall'z.
Well, I'm back in Minnesota.
I must say that my flying experience today was perfect except for the fact that I received a "random security check" for the third time this break : (
In fairness to the people at the St. Louis airport everyone was very nice about it all.
Besides that, I got to the airport an hour before, there were no lines and I didn't have to sit next to annoying midwesterns talking about their children. I flew with only five other people and when I got off the plane my luggage was waiting on the carousel for me.
BEA-U-TIFUL.
In addition, I got back to campus in time to eat at the dinning hall and recently found the best radio station on my alarm radio.
There are many things that I could do right now but complaining isn't one of them.
Shoutout to Truman for driving me to the airport.
-B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment