I used the laptop case pattern from Lion Brand Yarn's website but used more colors an did buttons instead of a strap. I have two layers of buttons so it can convert into an over sized clutch which is super nice. Overall I'm super happy with the end result although it took days of drying, some cutting and re-sewing and many hours of picking out the right buttons (thanks Sean).
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Felted Laptop Case
Here are the results of my first felting project, completed last week.
I used the laptop case pattern from Lion Brand Yarn's website but used more colors an did buttons instead of a strap. I have two layers of buttons so it can convert into an over sized clutch which is super nice. Overall I'm super happy with the end result although it took days of drying, some cutting and re-sewing and many hours of picking out the right buttons (thanks Sean).




I used the laptop case pattern from Lion Brand Yarn's website but used more colors an did buttons instead of a strap. I have two layers of buttons so it can convert into an over sized clutch which is super nice. Overall I'm super happy with the end result although it took days of drying, some cutting and re-sewing and many hours of picking out the right buttons (thanks Sean).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's so good! super pretty! me and jordan are impressed wit yo skillz boo.
Post a Comment