Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sex, Drugs and Yogi Tea

Well I can't sleep which is unfortunate because I have to work at 9. I was sure it was the Yogi Indian Spice tea I drank but go figure, it's caffeine-free. The only other way that it's the tea is if the thousand year old(and not FDA approved) "reviving" and "energizing" recipe is legit. Speaking of the tea, I think there's a good chance that I'm going to try and return it. Tonight I read on the box, "Love our tea as much as we do, or we'll gladly refund your money" and well, I don't love this particular flavor as much as I'm sure they do.
The fact of the matter is that I am just so broke that the extra five dollars is looking damn good. It's so weird to have spent your paycheck on things like cell phone bills, housing and food before you even receive it. I feel like one of those working class families on the news, living paycheck to paycheck,telling the children there won't be any presents under the Christmas tree this year.
I mean what gives? I'm supposed to be spending my money on things like tattoos and sex and drugs and rock n' roll and all the other things us young people love so much.


Bimbola

No comments: