It's a known fact that you're not suppose to go to sleep mad but has anyone actually tried this? It's especially difficult when the perpetrator is right next to you, sleeping like a worthless old man after a long day of Jeopardy and creamed corn. Nothing is worse than fuming by yourself. More the reason that it seems almost impossible to resolve your resentment before sleep. It can only get worse in the wee hours of the morning when you're left with your own thoughts and the sound of obnoxiously loud semi's speeding down Snelling Ave.
I tried yoga. My box of Yogi tea told me the particular move would make me smile.In the end there was nothing to smile about and I think I pulled a hamstring. I felt like an idiot, in the dark, rotating my hips with my flaccid wrists dangling in front of my body--my arms looking like that of a T-Rex. Not cute and once again, nothing to smile about.
I will say that this bit of blogging has helped. This and listening to Witch's Hat.
Huzzah Huzzah!
Hooray Hooray!
-B
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment