As I finish my last piece of souvenir taffy, I must say, I am amazed that I ate all of that taffy alone. And now, I am sad that it's all gone.
While I know that emotions this complex are difficult to find in such a cold world, don't worry because, what the fuck, I'm starting a blog?
I think my last blog was sometime around 8th grade and went:
"Blah blah boring boring unimportant unimportant. Oh my God, the yellow font on the orange background is blinding me." Or something to that effect.
Blogs are "difficult spaces" because they constantly border on the edge of "complete shit" and "mildly entertaining". Unfortunately, everyone thinks that their blog falls into the "REALLY entertaining" category which is really just tragic.
Everyone except me that is. I have no expectations and neither should anyone else.
I think I'll end on that note. Have a pleasant afternoon.
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment